Saturday, February 05, 2011

So my session at schools finished.

I haven't changed my opinion of it, its ok. I could do it easily, its boring and repative! I made them all fish shaped cookes when I left, although it turned out to be the class spackers birthday and she had Tesco's finest chocolate cake brought in for her.
Bitch.

They've left me with a horrible lurgy though. Stupid children. I hate them!
Back to the NMM on Monday and try and get through till payday. Started saving now to TEFL it up. I feel I'm too old for doing that though, that its a thing I should have done earlier in life to avoid the real world. But there we go, I'll try and get some experience and then maybe re-apply for a PGCE next year. Or find something else.

Only 1700 to go till I can pay for it!

2 comments:

Hopeful ... but losing hope. said...

You can't say you hate kids and their stupid and still want to teach them!! You have to like children to want to teach them. You might find you prefer teaching TEFL. :-) Get saving!!

Charby said...

I can quite easily!
I have no real interest in them at all. I dont have to like them at all, but I can fake interest in them fine!
I only wanna teach them to get weekends off and be able to afford a home of my own and a horse!