Thursday, December 02, 2010

Sigh.
Snow is disrupting everything. Gatwick has been closed for two days. So I was preparing myself for a cancelled flight, except mine appears to be the only one going ahead when it reopens at 6am tomorrow.
my Flight is supposed to be at 7:05. EasyJet website claim it will take off then. I hope that I can believe the Gatwick Website more as it says it will be 9am.
9am is do-able. 7am is not any more.

So I'll be giving it a go early tomorrow!
Now where's my team of Huskey dogs?!

2 comments:

Hopeful ... but losing hope. said...

So your plane has left, I looked. Are you on it? I assume so, or you'd have put up some annoyed status about missing your flight. Have a good time. Jealous, 9 degrees in Barcelona today and only -1 tonight. It's currently -6 here.

weenie said...

Ooh, nice and colourful blog! Mine on the other hand currently looks snow covered....

Anyway, hope your flight was sorted and you have a great trip.