Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I have a door! and Hot water! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I have had neither for a while, well a bathroom door for a year, just a curtain! and no hot water for a month, but now its all fixed!
And last night I went to see WElshy play cricket with his little team that he organised. He'll tell you it was a shite match, but it was ok, even if they did lose by about 50 runs and he got 48 N.O. which is good for a bowler!
I was annoyed by the fakeness of his housemates GF, who was bored throughout the match and then got out her knittting, but claimed she enjoyed the game and was starting to understand it. She made no attempt when I offered to explain the rules to her to look interested. Why would you pretend like that? Silly Girly. I'd have told him straight up and then saved myself from future hours of boredom!

And Welshys taking me to see Woman in Black. Which is THE shit-scariest book i've ever read in my life. I love being scared! I'm so looking forward to it! and at 11 quid a ticket, you cant complain!

1 comment:

Welshy said...

You've fail to mention she's going to steal your Ashes ticket too!