Friday, November 14, 2008

So what have I been up too? I#'ve had a rotten, rotten cold, and been a busy old bunny.
I've been asked to ride a young horse at the stables, Selica who is a challenge to say the least at the moment!
work wise? meh, its been about the same, we actually had this really, really exciting event last Saturday, Shark Day! With lots of marine charities, Save Our Seas, Shark Trust, that kinda thing, and dive companies, like the people who take you out to cage dive with Great White Sharks (God I'd love to do that!) anyhow this man reccmended I email some people and now I'm filling in an application to go out to the bahamas for a month next year, so fingers crossed on that!
Which leads me to my problem, they ask about skills you have, boating, (never done owt like that) mechanical and handycrafts (I have no idea what I'm doing, but i'll give it ago as long as someone's willing to supervise/tell me what to do!)
and then it comes to other skills, which has me stumped, i have no idea what i can put, not sure what i've dont is actually relevant to this, there's not a lot in work that i do apart from public speaking!
I really, really, really wanna go do this so i really need to come up with something to make me stand out, and so far I dont think making the best campside marshmallows will help!

1 comment:

Hyde said...

Feel better!! And good luck with the Bahamas. :)

love,
h