Monday, June 23, 2008

I went to my first ever East-end lock-in on friday! It was actually pretty fun and I can feel quietly proud that i helped the place run out of alcohol. By all accounts the place went through 3 bottles of sambuca, and completely ran out of gin and vodka.
it was 4am by the time me and Welshy ran out of money and decided sleep was our best option!
Hurrah!
And on Sunday I made him accompany me to the Natural History Museum to see the Butterfly exhibit. which was rather exciting, we got to run around (well i did, he followed me with a slightly disapproving but resigned look on his face) a giant maze competiting with children to complete the maze and collect our stamps, ride on a small butterfly zipline and then to play with all the pretty butterflies inside the exhibit.
Then our day of culture continued with a trip to the next door Science Museum where I bored him by insisting that we MUST look and read everything in detail in the Vet science gallery and then he claimed he was squeamish and ran away while i looked through the medical history galleries.
But what was the most exciting part was our trip to the IMAX cinema to play with the 3d fishies that were there. I've never been to a 3d cinema before, and kept trying to grab all the wee jellyfish as they swam past! Dead Exciting.
Sadly since this weekend I've somehow lost my work keys again. Well misplaced them really, however work have warned me that if i lose them again I'll be getting a written warning.
Bugger. any ideas where they are?

2 comments:

Red Squirrel said...

The last place you look.

Apparently.

You're welcome.

Cody Bones said...

I have them