Thursday, May 22, 2008

yo yo yo!
i'm abso-fucking-lutely knackered! Decided to "celebrate" my year at the museum (How the fuck i've managed to stick THAT one out is beyond me.) by doing a mega amount of overtime. As in working 3 days 9am-8pm in a row, plus two days later working from 9am till midnight.
Hardcore.
It didnt help that this was my long week, so it worked out that i've worked 8 days with one day off inbetween, with an extra 18 hours at least overtime fitted in somewhere.
So yeah. I'm rather knackered, to say the least.
And the reason behind all this?
My football ticket for next year. Bastard wanking footballers, didnt even have the decency to go and get themselves promoted back to the prem for me.

Still i've got the whole of bank holiday off. and i plan on celebrating this in two ways.
1. I'm taking Welshy to meet my Derby lads and I hope they all get on, despite him being a stroppy little get at times!
2. On Monday i'm dying my hair purple. In direct violation of the "No extreme hairstyles" rule in my contract.

Hurrah.

3 comments:

Cody Bones said...

Charb's, you rock. BTW, I just called my daughter a stroppy little get, it worked, it actually shut her up for a second.

Cody Bones said...

Of course we have no frickin idea what a stroppy little get is, but hey, it worked for us.

weenie said...

Ha, what happens if they don't like your hair colour - will you have to re-dye it?

And hey, I believe your team are having a friendly against my favourite non-league side!