Friday, April 11, 2008

So Tomorrow I'm flying off to Italy! Hurrah! My plan is to fly into Pisa, spend a day in Lucca, then head to Florence, before going onto Venice, returning to Florence, for the night before we go to Rome and then down to Naples and Pompeii before returning to Rome to fly out. In the space of 9 days! Phew!
I'm kinda nervous about it, its the first time i've back packed in a country i dont speak the language of, I'm worried that me and Mam'll fall out and can i negociate my way around Italy's train network without speaking a word of italian!

2 comments:

Cody Bones said...

Have a great time Charbs

Anonymous said...

Bah--I'm too late you've already gone and come back.

I could've gotten you a line on the best Italian curse words afoot (the advantage of having cousins who are half Italian, ya see). Hope you had fun :P

Oh--and here I am!! My new place is linked to your site--just click, kiddo!!