Monday, July 30, 2007

fucking hell!
Just spent the last two hours filling in an application form for a job in Hull, when an accidental click of the mouse removed all my hard work!
Cunting computer bastard thing.

Anyway, let me tell you about my trip to Wales. It was dead exciting, I got to go on Welshy's Magical Mystery Sight-seeing tour of all the places that he knows and he took me on the bus to the Aquarium near Chester and promises to take me to the Zoo next time (If there is a next time) I visit.

I met his Mam and brother and Sister, who I made leave her bed and room so I could sleep in it, poor bitch. And his brother's rabbits and had some of the special cake that his brother had made for the occasion and I met one of his mates and his mates girlfriend and I think they all liked me but you'll have to ask him for whether I passed the inspection or not!
They're all nice, and best of all when I came up and down on the train the stupid ticket inspector never marked my ticket so I have virtually a free ticket to use again, before August 26th!

This nearly but in no way makes up for me leaving my brothers oystercard and full driving license card on the train at Crewe, that was then heading towards Liverpool.
I hope it returns in the post in a few days, I'm not looking forward to his mental breakdown when he realises!

5 comments:

shorty said...

Those are sketchy details, but I'll live with it.

Why wouldn't you go back to Welshy's place, you have a free ride, ya know everything happens for a reason.

Take it as a sign.

It's your little brother, after all the torture he put you thru over the years, isn't this a bit of a payback. Whether intentional or not : )

weenie said...

Sounds like you had a great time - it's not all grim up north! :-)

Which aquarium was in near Chester? I can only think of the Blue Planet.

Charby said...

thats the one weenie!

Anonymous said...

You know damn well you're welcome back any time you like! ANd of course we'll go to the zoo, so long as you don't make me walk all the way to see those bloody wild horses

And my mate and his lass liked you, to such an extent they were even willing to put aside any feelings of resentment they have for you for messing me about in the past! They even invited you camping, so they must have liked you....

HistoryGeek said...

It sounds lovely. You should definitely take the free ride!