Sunday, January 25, 2004

So today is our last day of freedom before Lectures start again, its our last day of watching crappy horror movies till stupid O' Clock, its the last day of dossing around, not getting out of bed till 11AM. Its also our last day before Compulsive Liar gets back to the UK and back here for about 3AM we're guessing. Mummy H is already fretting about being woken up by Uni Dropout Boyfriend, waking us (her) up.
Monday also means the start of my 3rd year and sadly i'm guessing this also means its time to actually sit down and W-O-R-K. I'm heading for a 3rd and i want a 2:2 if possible, this maybe a bit hopeful but i guess time will tell.
I'm dreaming of the day i finally pass my driving test and (hopefully) get a car, this will save me endless amounts of money, as i have just spent nearly £30 on train tickets to get home to football at the weekend.
I have another lesson Tuesday and i'm getting bored of them, if only i had passed my test 1st, er, 2nd, 3rd, er 4th time!

No comments: