Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Work still going well. Still loving me, which is nice. Commute starting to annoy me now, not going but coming home. Takes so bloody long!

Not much else happened this week. The dating app thing still seems to be going strong. Had a few oddballs, had a few nice guys. The nice ones all are miles away though which is fucking annoying. Had to say goodbye to the really nice one I mentioned last week. Not only was he 30 miles away, but 10 years younger, unemployed and living in basically a homeless shelter. I know its shallow and I got on best with him out of all of them so far, but it seemed just too much barrier wise in my head. I feel a bit bad cos he was really genuinely sweet but also, I cant actually meet anyone as I'm busy every weekend until September.
Not unless they were local anyway.

FWB's gf was in hospital for a week or so, they thought ovary cysts but turns out not. He messaged me moaning about it. Anyway shes out now, turned out to be a bowel thing! Week in hospital to find that out! You'd think it'd be an outpatients thing, biopsy and that.

Ho hum. Thats all folks!

No comments: