Wednesday, June 12, 2019

So yeah. I'm suddenly popular on dating apps. Gotta admit it's a good ego boost. I'm talking to two different guys, annoyingly the one that I'm getting in better with, is 8 years younger than me and miles away in Stevenage.

FWB is still on the scene though. He's pretty loved up with his girl but we spent two hours the other day trying to pick a name and logo for his new company that he's setting up.

I dunno. Definitely if we hadn't slept together I wouldn't think much more of it.

So last weekend I went to Porto with J and yeah I'll not be doing that again.

We went out and had a lot to drink, there was a fab atmosphere with lots of England supporters singing and whatever, just banter, no aggression despite what was reported (maybe we just got lucky?)
Anyway on way home he tried to kiss me, urgh.
Love the guy to bits but no! I ducked away and told him to grow up.
End of matter as far as I was concerned, walking back drunkenly arguing, arms around each others shoulders and then an hand ddrops into the back of my jeans.
Again I told him where to go but it really puts downer on the trip for me. He didnt come to in his room until 11 next morning so I being awake by 8 spent most of morning wondering if it should be brought up, if so what should I say?

He claimed not to have remembered much of getting back so I let it go, but then I was on edge for the day, not wanting to go out that night in case it happened again. I wanna speak with G when he is back from his travels as he is his best mate and can bring up how inappropriate it all was and check it was just drunken stupidity and nothing else! No feelings there at all are wanted please!!

As it was it pissed down, both of us had summery clothes not, not weather appropriate. The game was rubbish, the police were inept and we got back into Porto at 1am so just went back to hotel to bed.

AND to top it off, there was an 8 hour delay to our flight!! Not impressed!! Compensation fight is going on as we speak!

FWB good though and was trying to buy another flight for me to get home.

Work has been ok this week, they still seem fooled into thinking I'm good at stuff so what with that and the sudden interest from online people I'm having a good and well needed confidence boost.


No comments: