Monday, June 03, 2019

He told me last Thursday that he was seeing someone. So I guess that explains the weirdness about us being honest with each other.
I panicked a bit, the girl knows we talk a bit apparently but I'm betting everything, she doesny know that two weeks previous he was trying to talk me back into sex!
Anyway. He isnt the sort of guy to do that now he's seeing her. I absolutely refuse to, if it ends, to fall back into that pattern, platonic or nothing from here on in.
It did kinda hurt, in that 'why wasnt I good enough?' Way but no utter devastation, bit sad as obviously we need to back off a bit and now I've got to get used again to not having someone to text all the time.
All part of the pattern of life I guess!
Bizarrely as well since Thursday I suddenly seem to have become popular on the dating site I signed up to at Xmas, logged in a couple of times and forgot about!
Had 6 or 7 different guys start convos. But. Urgh. What is wrong with me? Happy speaking to them on that but when they ask to go away from it, what's app or whatever, then I panic a bit or find stupid reasons to convince myself not to take it further.
What is that about?

New job has gone well so far. I've never had a welcome gift or been taken out to lunch before!
My early finish doesnt kick in until after probation ends in November though and last week I didnt get home much before 6.30, it's too long for the dog. Not fair.

We did flyball in billericay this weekend. My changes were terrible.
I went out the night before, drank a hell of a lot far too quickly on no food and threw up.
Stay classy Charbs!!!

I'm off work this week! J and I are going to the England game in Porto on Wednesday. Cant afford it, worried about potential awkwardness after last September's night out where it seemed he was trying to make a move.

It'll be ok! We hope!!!

No comments: