Sunday, June 23, 2019

Rest of week finished ok. Agility class went well. I was messaging two other guys from a dating site although they've gone quiet since the weekend. Both too far away anyway so not bothered. Had a few other special cases get in touch but no one I'd wanna take to what's app.

FWB has annoyed me tonight! He reckoned I didnt have balls to go meet anyone so I pretended I had and that I was with them when he rang me to talk through plans for next week as I have his dogs.
He told me off for being on the phone when "on a date" but then did a twenty minute chat a about his dogs and a film he'd watched last night and other nonsense and then text me twice after the call to berate me for answering the phone.
I filled him in later with some of the more special cases that had been in touch and the other two I had been talking with.....

We've just spent the past two hours with him complaining about getting used to being in a relationship and how hes not getting any at the moment! Which considering shes been in hospital I'm not surprised!

I told him frankly that all my sympathies were with her and he should grow up and either adapt to it or end it now before she got hurt! He never directly came out and said it but the hint to go around was there but I refused to play that game.

Disappointed in him. It's not what I expected at all. And he only didnt come right out with it because he knew what my reaction would be and admitted it!!!

Also today officially marks the day that I resign myself to the knowledge I no longer can boast about not getting hangovers. It's been a good run! As long as this blog existed, I think I only had three previous but I cant be in denial about them now lol!!!!

No comments: