Friday, December 17, 2004

Last ever lectures yesterday....
Last ever night at the BB's.
Today, I'm packing. Little things that I can't throw away, my rubber glove, the hawaiian necklace I found on the floor at D&E after a night out with STF.
The map from our trip to the Brewery at Burton.
JF came round last night to dispense Xmas presents. She brought me a HUUUUGE lollipop.
And a CD.
I told her that I quite liked the band 3 doors down and she made me a CD, then added other songs to it, that she thought suited my personality.
Jogging memories too...
My Immortal, Song 2, Time warp, Tubthumping, the Looney Tunes theme, "Just keep swimming" from Findin Nemo, The Remedy, Supergirl, Arms wide open, some Classic Metallica (I disappear), some LostProphets and November rain by Guns n Roses.
All songs that either remind her of me, or songs she could picture me bouncing round my room, and listening to when I'm down to cheer myself up.

1 comment:

Flash said...

Good luck with the whole move thing, I know how emotional it can be to leave somewhere where lot's of fun was had.