Thursday, December 23, 2004

Whooo!
Single again!
Me and the BB have just ended it, for definate now, as we'd left it hanging in the air when I left even though we knew it was not a serious relationship and not sure if it'd continue.
He admitted that he'd met a girl a year ago and she was moving to Derby in Jan and wanted to meet up.
He asked if i was mad, and I'm kinda sad in the "what if it means i'll lose my mate" sorta way, its not even like i'll really miss all the other stuff cos the last few weeks we'd not got up to anything.
Still he said we'd be mates still and I'd like that, Thought all along we'd make better mates than partners.
Told him about the LF cos i always felt kinda bad about hiding that from him, and he thinks he likes me too.
Pah! Not heard from the LF for a few days now so I dont know. Come to terms with the fact that I think he does care but dont want the distance cos its not like either of us would be allowed to stay at each others houses, not while we live at home anyway.
But its not a situation I can allow to contine, cant keep obsessing over a guy that probably dont want me.
So yeah! Damn, it took me 14 months to get round to getting another bloke so God only knows how long it'll be this time.
Hehe. Not that I'm really fussed, I got more important things to worry about now

2 comments:

Watski said...

Have a great Xmas Charbs.

Keep smiling.

Flash said...

Charby, I wish you a fan-chuffing-tastic xmas.
Now put your flashy awards outfit on & get under this mistletoe! X