Monday, July 24, 2023

 So The Brat is back again and he's ended it for good so he says and I'm plunged into misery about it. Already he's leaving mess everywhere, I had to clean the bath before I could use it and then clean it again this morning.

I've collected so far 6 cans of drink that have been scattered over the house and as he lives off of microwaveable meals, cleaned up endless containers and cardboard boxes and i'm trying to close my eyes to the clothes scattered everywhere. Why is this my life? Why am I stuck at practically 40, just as miserable about being at home as I was at 19 and this time without even the hope I'll escape.

I wonder sometimes if things work out with J what will happen longterm, I can't move into his flat with my animal baggage and I wouldn't let him move in here, not when The Brat is incapable of flushing the loo after himself.

I asked him this morning to take the bin out as it was overflowing and I was trying to clean the kitchen before logging on, he then took it out of the bin and put it on the floor. So I ended up having to do that as I can't leave it lying about or the dogs will be in it.

URGH. He says he's only just got up and can't do this, but I got up this morning, walked the dogs for an hour, cleaned the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher, reloaded it and then did the bin for him.

If I can do and spot this stuff, why can't he? And why does it always lead to an argument? 

No comments: