Wednesday, November 09, 2022

 Oh my! I've been ghosted!

So things were going well enough with E2.0. Sex was a bit paint by numbers, but it was ok. He was kind, generous with his time and money, whispered the L word occasionally, was affectionate in private and in public, holding my hand, little head kisses etc. Met the dogs a couple of times, expressed an interest in coming to see them compete.

But cons were that he was a bit rubbish about replying - he always did reply, but a couple of hours later. I found it annoying but no big deal, he was after all a lot busier at work than me and then would go to the gym straight from work.

I longed for more adventures rather than just watching netflix but I'm still not in a financial position for adventures so accepted it.

I went around Friday 28th and no sign of any change in him, he said he'd see me later when I left Saturday. I got annoyed as he was being poor at replying and left it to him to get in touch.

Tuesday he sent me a generic "how's your day" text, I replied, we had a bit of banter. Nothing after that. Friday I was super pissed and sent him a "we need a chat" text, because we needed to discuss his aforementioned cons and why he hadn't replied to me lately, it had been 4 months and perhaps time to meet friends etc? I didnt mention any of the topics and I didnt get a reply until Friday evening, when he suggested Sunday.

I was super miffed at this, replied along the lines, that if he had other priorities that was fine, but I didnt really want to spend my weekend stressing.

He ignored me.

Sunday Morning I texted him to ask what time he wanted to meet - no response - I sent him a further message in the evening telling him he was being incredibly childish and hurtful after such a time to ghost me.

He ignored me.

So Monday morning I messaged him, saying that I didnt know what had changed but thanking him for the fun four months and to please drop my gin off next time he was working locally.

No reply.

I had almost convinced myself that perhaps some trauma had befallen him and I should at least do a drive by to check that he was ok and at home, even if I didn't stop when in the evening I noticed he was online Whats App.

So I guess i've been ghosted?

Its Wednesday now and I'm so pissed about the whole thing, I'm so tempted to drive there tonight and get my gin and an apology and the only thing stopping me is that I'm not a bloody child like he apparently is. 
Very tempting though......  

No comments: