Sunday, February 12, 2006

Firstly:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!

Secondly, at the start of this year I promised myself that it wouldn't be as hellishly dull as last year.
This would be the year for all those adventures I had promised myself but through one thing or another I had not been able to complete.
And the first of these adventures has just been booked! Yay!

On the 17th of March me and E are jetting off to Iceland for three nights of Geothermal pool adventures in the famous
Blue Lagoon.To a nature reserve and waterfall, If we don't see any Puffins I'll be most disappointed, plus a volcano/lava horse-riding tour, which has me very excited as the Icelandic ponies
are famous for their unusual gaits, different from the normal walk, trot, canter and gallop!I've also sent off for a brochure about a caravanning holiday in May/June, not your usual caravanning holiday oh no!This is also horsey-related, yes, for a potential week we will be living in a horse-drawn carriage, trundling down Ireland's country lanes, living like Romany Gipsies, although without the poaching and the rest of it!Yaahoooo!

5 comments:

Charby said...

Yeah, I dunno why its big, I can't change it back down

Hyde said...

Wow! I'm jealous! But you deserve it. It'll be amazing!

bod said...

thats wonderful charby.

shorty said...

Enjoy it!

HistoryGeek said...

Iceland! That's so cool.

And a happy birthday to your mom!