Thursday, December 08, 2005

So my news?

I am now employed for the Christmas period and possibly beyond (If I suit) in [insert name of Well Known High-Street Heath Food Place here]!
So not even related in the faintest to my degree and its only 15 hours a week so crappy wages but still!
I am no longer a scrounging scumbag!
I go for training on Monday, which is scaring the shit out of me, in case I can't learn to manage the till or to push the herbal things on to people, and I have tests to do to learn what they all do!
See! It's a shit thing but I'm very excited!
Plus the woman knows all about Dad so thats all a bonus and being only 15 hours a week means I still get to spend lots of time at home helping Mum to care for him.
Yahoo!

8 comments:

sunshine said...

Yahoo, and you still get to collect caretaker fees too??? Yippee. Enjoy all the crabby shoppers and beyond!

Hyde said...

Yay!!! It'll be nice to get out and have stuff to do. Keep us apprised of your adventures! :)

Flash said...

You needed a boost eh? what with Charlton's never ending losing streak.
Feel quite safe from the wet lettuce attack over here, he he he.

Charby said...

*scowls at Flash and starts to dig out her passport and look up Eurostar times*

HistoryGeek said...

Yay for a new job! And 15 hours a week is fabulous.

Alex said...

Well done, Charby! Work is work - and all the Sunflower Seeds you can eat!

Nice one!

weenie said...

woohoo - best of luck in your new job!!

Charby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.