Wednesday, July 20, 2005

This text has just arrived on my phone, from STF.

ITENARY OF FRIDAY'S EVENTS.

4.30 - Pick me up from train station, go to Asda to pick up Charby-FallingDownJuice.
8pm - Party kicks off at their place. Get Drunk
11pm - Head into Town, get drunk, dance like cunts (his words not mine, I like to think that when I'm drunk, I'm a good dancer.)
2pm - Come home with whoever else we can find. Drink. Play games. Get laid, in a kinda hippy style, free love party with lots of bodily fluid exchanged. (I imagine this can be interpreted as, come home, fall over, start game of Hungry, Hungry Hippos. Pass out, dribbling on the floor.)

5 comments:

Flash said...

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

What gift do I get for being guest 2464?

Hyde said...

That's the longest text I've ever seen. Hope you have a blast! (And that the FallingDownJuice doesn't make you fall down!)

:)

Charby said...

LOL, well it came in two parts, cos it was a essay!
Sadly no prize for being 2464 Cheryl, although we seem to be whizzing through the 2,000's. Not long now till the next prize gets given out at 5,000!

Anonymous said...

You said Whiz. LOL

Ok, I'll be on the lookout!

That ought to be mid Oct I'm guessing.

Maybe that is how you should determine the prize.

Take bids on the date that you will hit the 5000 mark.

My guess is going to be.....

Oct 11th 2005