Sunday, April 28, 2019

So last weekend I was down at Hampshire getting horribly burnt at our first outdoor flyball comp of the year. Dog ran well and we got a 1st place, moving up to a different team for next weeks comp.

Work continues to be crap, it was hellish most of this week as I had nothing to do but the boss sat behind me. I'm so bored of asking for extra stuff to do!
I had an interview for part time bar work Good Friday but didnt get anywhere. Would have been nice to top up a little.

Anyway. Things with FWB carry on, We did a 13 mile walk over Easter Monday. I went over Saturday to help him try to make a dog bed. There were comments about how we could be doing other things if I hadn't had had a strop.
Didn't like my counter about how he shouldn't have gone on a date then. People told me I should be offended about this, that he's using it to string me along? I saw it as banter? Who knows?

I'm looking after his dogs for a week, possibly two as he needs to go back to Vietnam.

I have nothing else worth talking about at the moment.

No comments: