Sunday, November 03, 2013

I had a very nice two weeks of gardening leave and last Monday I started new job. I'm really enjoying it so far. So much easier and nicer than where I was before.
This week I will be set up with my weekly "targets" so bit worried about hitting them. But it'll be cool :) Getting an assistant to help me with referencing (!) who will be working for my bonus! They want another compliance officer and I'm trying to get my friend from last job to come and work with me. Made a bit of a booboo calling her up at work though.

Only downside to this is the long hours. Work starts at 8.30 and finishes at 6pm. I get home at 7 and on Tuesdays I get to the yard at twenty to eight. URGH.
I ended up lunging and giving the horse the quickest muck out ever. Which left me feeling a bit guilty.
Gonna have to mention something to work to get there a little earlier. Its impossible at the moment to ride with that. A normal muck out is 40 minutes. Plus an hour riding. Plus an hour (or hour 20) to get home if I can't scab a lift.
Then the usual bath, dinner when I get home. Its just a bit too late.

But that's the only downside and I'm hoping I can work around this.

No comments: