Monday, August 20, 2007

Guess who I kinda did and didnt met on Thursday?!

Think top super cool hollywood megastar! Think Voice of Woody in Toy Story! That's right! I met Tom Hanks! In my museum! Well I didnt!
See on Friday they were discussing his visit and I complained that I'd been in the museum and not in the Observatory where he'd been (apparently he's a big clock geek and came to see the Harrison Timepieces) and then they all turned to me and frowned and asked what gallery I had been working in and so I told them.
"But (insert real nickname) He did come into you're gallery, I saw him! He had two minders with him, how can you not have seen him?!"
So who's the most famous person you've seen and not realised?!

I'm away camping with Welshy till Saturday, have fun all!

3 comments:

shorty said...

I am so jealous. When asked what celebrity I would want to sit down and chat with over lunch. He's the guy. Damn you!

Enjoy your vacation with your secret lover.

weenie said...

Stars never look the same though, do they, without their make up, hairpieces, etc...

HistoryGeek said...

Robin Williams does. I got to see him coming out of the theater once. We'd both been to see the same production. He even said hello and waved as he was jumping into his waiting SUV.