Sunday, November 20, 2005

HARRY POTTER FUCKING ROCKS!
Its my favourite one so far, it was a very simplified version of the book, but better than 1 and 2 which I didnt really rate.
More than makes up for the debacle at the football.
I saw those Man U bastards break the gate again!

Actually you know what I hate most about football? The Weather! For the first two home games I'm dying of sunstroke and then the next two, its alright to go in just shirt and maybe thin fleecy but then its fucking freezing all the way through till March at least.
I dont mind cold weather as long as I'm wrapped up warm and somehow, the only part of me that seems to suffer from the cold is my knees.
And they suffer for ages after the rest of me warms back up when I get home, even now they are still aching from the cold! I hope this isnt an indication of me suffering for the rest of the season!

4 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

I might try going to see Harry Potter today. Anything to distract me from pre-work anxiety for a time.

Hyde said...

I'm glad the new one was so good. Do you know that I've NEVER read a single Harry Potter book or been to any of the movies! I have a big hole in my cultural knowledge there...

Flash said...

I loved the potty Harry film, easy the best yet & surely suffering is a pre-requisite for supporting the addicks!

Alecya G said...

Oooh! I loed Potter too. Can't wait for the DVD and all teh deleted scenes and extras. Damn, I am such a geek.

Sorry about the football :(