Thursday, January 20, 2005

This Saturday I shall be popping back up to Derby, graduating, as well as this monumentous occasion it will be my blog birthday.
So to celebrate, I thought I'd have a joint party.
Yup.
Everyone is welcome, even if this is your first time you've popped by or regular visitors.
See that table over there? Help yourself to the alcohol, there's enough there to last till Monday when I return, and enough to cater for every taste.
The fridge? Well stocked with cocktail sausages and party food so don't worry about helping yourself to it all. There's even birthday cake too. Don't worry Cheryl and Flash, I've even put party bags aside for your little'uns, with balloons, cake and party toys, sadly I think they'll have to make do with Charlton party hats to wear, but I think they'll be impressed.
You'll find them in that cupboard, no not that one, the one to the left. That's the one.
Ok, I'm off. Any questions before I leave?
No right, good. Pop the key under the mat when you're done.

4 comments:

shorty said...

Thanks Charby!!! You are such a generous person. See when you speak words like free, food, and alcohol I can understand you clearly. If I were not 5000 miles away, I would be all up on that!

Congrats again on graduating!!!!

Flash said...

Do you have sausages on sticks?

Charby said...

Hell yeah.
And pineapple and cheese on sticks if that is your desire.

Hopeful ... but losing hope. said...

Love this post :-)