Friday, January 28, 2005

I have forty quid!
Huzzah!
I "earned" twenty last night for helping my Motherships mate to write a personal statement and I typed it all up on the computer, it took me two hours and she didnt believe my half-hearted refusal (yes I know it was wrong to take something that didnt really bother me that much,(its not like i had anything better to do is it?!) She was paying me in alcohol as far as I was concerned, which explained the slightly illegible notes that I had taken! Hehe!)
Then me Nan and Granddad gave me twenty, so its like whoo! I've broken even this week, seeing as I spent forty quid on football tickets and the opticans.
AND!!! Hopefully, my first set of jobseekers shall come through this Wednesday, if they don't fuck me about.
They rang me today see, asking why I'd put the two dates in the application form. (one was the last day of my exams and the other Graduation)
Apparently if the uni don't clear this, they'll rip up my application and tell me to start again, well they can fuck right off if they try that one. I simply can't wait another two weeks for some money.
I need the money, I need to clear the overdraft so I can start saving to get outta here, It's really bad of me, seeing as this money should go straight into the account, but I'm seriously thinking of blowing it all on a weekend away, just to get away, either in Bristol with OF or going to Derby.
Wednesday really upset me and I knew it would be like this to go home, but to have those things thrown at me over something that isn't my fault is hurtful, and to need to get away after only a week here can't be good.
Oh yeah! FLASH - Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments: