Friday, March 19, 2004

Another thrilling day in the land of rain and wind, due to general dreadfulness in our house, we get pretty good draughts, like the one last night, that kept blowing my door open and making me jump awake thinking that an axe maniac is ready to get me.
Woke up this morning to see gale force winds and proper rain, thats' something bout Derby, a heavy shower is exactly that, and I used to complain about the one that last 5 minutes at home! These rainstorms last a good hour and flood the roads and paths.
Was having fun in my driving lesson though, pretending to be an off road driver splashing into it all, dont think Driving Instructor was so impressed though!
Still at least it was fairly clear apart from the wind when we walked home from uni.
Still uninspired about my presentation for Ecological Entomology, I had thought about doing Insect Conservation but Alex is doing that or something same-y, so then I thought about doing parasites of the farmyard animals but apart from maggots I'm drawing a blank; so instead I've come to a new idea.
The contrast of "Pretty" Insects (E.G. Butterflies) and "Ugly" Insects (Eeerrr, Stag beetle?)
Hehe, I'm pretending to MH that her Wednesday player crush on the right back is over cos he's gay.
For some reason cos I have 2 gay mates, she thinks i have gaydar(?)
Still its fun pretending that I can tell.
Tomorrow, we're off out to Stockport to watch Ipswich V Watford then go to see Wednesday lose again to Stockport and back to the pub to watch Charlton fight it out with Newcastle for the 4th sport, and as usual, we're being written off.

No comments: