Friday, May 01, 2009

ergh. I swear i have the most moronic person in Welshy. How can someone so good at maths be so shite with money?

He owes me close to a grand, well maybe 900 pounds, admittedly most of this is for the tortoise and his course and our holiday but still...

He's just got a loan off of his Dad, is paying off god knows how much council tax, possibly some phone bill that mounted up to a horrid level and is possibly still in debt to his two housemates.

So how can he think that borrowing a sum of money from a friend to "invest in the stock market" be a good idea?!

Honestly he has shit for brains and yet he still manages to go out every weekend, and alright he gets drunk as cheaply as possible but if he sat at home, he'd save 12 quid or so a week, which soon mounts up.
He shows no inclination to actually look day in day out as I do for a better job and is happy to doss about being lazy and sponging off of other people.

I honestly think I should be in charge of his finances and give him pocket money. and he certainly aint gonna get any more money from me, till he pays me back.

2 comments:

Red Squirrel said...

Quite right charbs!

Mr Welshy needs a fast dose of reality, methinks.

shorty said...

He will continue to get money off of you, cause I'm sure when you were at 500 lbs you said no more.

You're a nurturer. He knows it. I'm not saying he's taking advantage of you. But if you say you are not going to lend him money anymore you can't. Not even if that means lunch money. Not a dime. I've been a victim of this. The small things add up. Then you are left with nothing and eventually the man is gone and you will never get repaid. It's part of the life cycle.

Always remember to take care of yourself first....if you have everything you need...it's okay to help out a friend, but never expect to get paid back...unless you make them put it in writing.

From one woman to another. Please heed my advice. As harsh as it sounds.