Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Only a quick post as STF and R are coming to pick me up so we can go cheer on the paddies (No Matty Holland though!)
MH pissed me off last night via MSN, telling me that I was too excited about LF coming down, that it was insensitive of me to go on about it to BB and accusing me of having feelings for him.

1 - I have been so miserable the last few weeks, does she want me like that all the time? Him coming to visit has given me such a lift and is helping me get all my work in on time. I'd be that excited if GT or OF, anyone that'd I'd not seen for so long came to visit.
2 - I may be a lot of things but I am not insensitive, I told BB about him coming to visit, cos that was only fair and only mentioned it once since then, the other night.
3 - I honestly dont know what my feelings are about LF, I dribble on about it here, far too much and still dont know, at the moment I see him as a valued mate, there are "what if" feelings there, but I would die than tell people that, and as far as they're all concerned he's a best mate.

STF said maybe she's jealous, she's no longer the main person in my life, LF would never have come to visit us last year without Jena, and she thought I'd be the lonely one, where as instead they've all made an effort to look after me and she's lonely in her place on her own.
Or perhaps I'm just (finally) growing up and not letting myself be ruled by well-meaning but thoughtless idiots.

No comments: