Sunday, October 10, 2004

I definately need a round of applause or something.
The following conversation took place between 18:00 and 20:00 hours, via msn.
STF: - "Pip, pip, hunney, hows ur weekend been? Not out tonight then?"
(My msn name Sleepy [insert real nickname]) "Not tonight old chap."
STF: "Whyever not? we have lots of humourous stories to recount from our trip to Manchesterland, and the night is young, and we are loaded."
Me: "I was out all day yesterday, and I'm pretty cream-crackered, so I may watch a film and go to bed."
STF: "Are you sure, dearest friend?"
Me: "Sadly yes, I must give my liver and bank account some time to recover."
STF: "Fair enough, sleep well."
I would very much have liked to have gone out, but am being good like I said I would, I even went and had a shower so I can use the excuse to myself that I'm in my pj's and not wanting the hassle of getting dressed again, for when they text later, demanding that I come out.
And I've always wanted to say. "Not tonight, I'm washing my hair."

No comments: